Daily Rates & Rentals
|Tickets and Rentals||Snow Sports School|
Season Passes/Discount Cards
|Adult Workshops & Programs
Youth Multi-day Programs
Ski Santa Fe is known for its quality instruction and family oriented services. We provide a variety of lift tickets and exceptional classes and workshops from which to choose. During the winter season you must have skis or a snowboard on to ride the chair lift. Find what you're looking for below! Offices open 8:00am to 4:30pm. This is for informational purposes, not for sale on line.
Quick reference price list for Lift Tickets and Rentals (These are for informational purposes only, not available to purchase on-line)
Children 46" tall and under in their ski boots ski Free as well as, those 72 years old and older SKI FREE
(21 TO 61)
(13 TO 20)
(12 & UNDER)
(62 TO 71)
|AM HALF DAY (Spring 9:30am to 1:00pm)
|PM HALF DAY (Spring 1:00pm to 4:30pm)
|Active Duty/Retired Military personnel only with ID||$54.00|
OPENED 2012/2013 SEASON NEW AND MODERN SKI SANTA FE RENTAL SHOP
10 reasons to rent your equipment at Ski Santa Fe
* 6000 sq. ft. of space
* 9 cashier check in stations
* Head BYS color coded rental ski system for fast and efficient distribution of ski rentals
* Burton Learn to Ride snowboards for the new riders
* Burton Progression Rocker snowboards for the experienced rider.
* High performance ski rentals by Volkl, Salomon, Rossignol, K2
* Customer locker rooms, overnight equipment storage
* Conveniently located helmet rental station
* Ski and Snowboard repair shop
* Improved Ski and Snowboard equiment return
You must have skis or snowboards on to ride the chair during winter operational hours. Reservations are not required for our equipment. Always plan on arriving early the first day you ski/snowboard to secure your equipment in a timely fashion. Offices open at 8:00am.
Age 17 and younger must have a parent or legal guardian sign the rental release forms.
Tune and repair services are here!
Beginning January 20th, 2014, the Ski Santa Fe Rental Shop will offer these services during our normal hours of operation. Featuring the Wintersteiger Mercury, a state-of-the-art, fully automated ski and snowboard tuning machine, our staff will perform full tunes, both major and minor, as well as most repairs and adjustments. Rates vary, depending on the service performed. The tune and repair services will be temporarily closed during the period of Saturday, March 8th – Saturday, March 22nd due to high customer volume and will then return to normal hours of operation. Come see us and experience the difference a fresh tune makes.RENTAL RATES (per day per person)
|Helmet (refundable $35.00 deposit is required*)||$10.00|
|Skis, Boots & Poles||$28.00|
|Junior (12yrs & younger) Skis, Boots & Poles||$22.00|
|High Performance Skis, Boots & Poles (refundable $350.00 deposit required *)||$42.00|
|High Performance Skis Only (refundable $350.00 deposit required*)
|Snowboard with Boots (refundable $350.00 deposit required *)||$38.00|
|Junior (12yrs & Younger) Snowboard w/boots||$30.00|
|Rocker Snowboard w/boots (refundable $350.00 deposit required*)||$42.00|
|Rocker Snowboard Only (refundable $350.00 deposit required*)||$32.00|
* The refundable deposit is done as an imprint on a credit card for each Snowboard/boot set up or High Performance Ski package. When the equipment is returned the imprint is destroyed. If the equipment is not returned, the credit card is charged.
Rates for the 2013/2014 season updated 7/1/13