Ski Santa Fe is now open for the 2020-2021 Ski Season!
Winter has arrived and it’s finally time to ski and ride! Our goal is to create a fun, exciting, and COVID-Safe experience for our guests, employees and our community.
Many aspects of how we ski and ride are different this season. KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- You must activate your OnePass, Peak Plus Card or purchase a lift ticket in advance online to visit Ski Santa Fe this winter, there will be no tickets available for purchase at the mountain.
- We are currently only selling for a 7 day period, Saturday – Friday, on Wednesday we will open the following Saturday – Friday period for OnePass/Peak Plus activations and lift ticket sales.
- If availability for your preferred day is sold out, we recommend checking back at a later time as availability can change.
- If capacity has not been reached, OnePass/Peak Plus activations and lift ticket sales will be available on the day of. Please purchase online before coming to the mountain.
- There are staggered arrival and departure times: 8:30am-3:30pm and 9:15am-4:15pm.
- We are operating at a limited capacity this winter, starting at 500 skiers/snowboarders per day for the first week. Capacity will increase as additional lifts and terrain are opened.
- In accordance with the COVID-Safe Practices for ski areas and the current Public Health Order in New Mexico, we are offering outdoor dining, only, at 25% capacity at the Terrace Grill and Totemoff’s Bar and Grill. Ski Santa Fe Sports Shop will be open at a 25% capacity. Restrooms will be available at La Casa and at Totemoff‘s.
- Ski School, Chipmunk Corner lessons and Rentals are now available for purchase for the upcoming week. Package Lessons, Chipmunk Corner Packages and Rentals need to be purchased in advance online.
- Find the full details of our COVID-Safe Winter Operations Plan on our website before visiting.
- Please respect the State guidelines, including the 14-day out of state quarantine for visitors coming into New Mexico. Masks are required at all times including riding the lifts and while skiing and riding.
We can’t wait to see our guests on the mountain. Think snow!