Ski Santa Fe will open the Upper Mountain on Saturday January 2nd.
Due to the efforts of our snowmaking crews and the recent snowfall we will open the Upper Mountain this Saturday, January 2nd. Terrain is limited and early season conditions are present. The Millennium Chair will access intermediate and advanced terrain including Highline, Sunset, Alpine Bowl, Wizard, and Upper Lobo. The Tesuque Peak Triple Chair will access advanced terrain only including Roadrunner, Avalanche Bowl, Double Eagle V, Sunset and Wizard. Gayway and Parachute will not be open. There is no easy way down off of either lift.
An additional 200 tickets/pass activations will be available at 11am on Friday, January 1st. Capacity will increase as we open additional terrain. We currently have OnePass and Peak Plus activations and lift tickets/lessons/rentals available for dates through January 11th.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- You must activate your OnePass, Peak Plus Card or purchase a lift ticket in advance to visit Ski Santa Fe this winter, there are no tickets available for purchase at the mountain.
- We currently have OnePass/Peak Plus activations and lift ticket/lessons/rentals on sale through January 11th.
- There are staggered arrival and departure times. 8:30am-3:30pm and 9:15am-4:15pm.
- We are operating at a limited capacity this winter, 1050 skiers beginning Saturday January 2nd.
- Find the full details of our COVID-Safe Winter Operations Plan on our website before visiting.
- Please respect the State guidelines, including the 14 day out of state travel quarantine.
- Masks are required at all times including riding the lifts and while skiing and riding.
We can’t wait to see our guests on the mountain. Think snow!